Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Type pic

11 comments:

  1. it still is in the process of being done....i need ideas please leave some!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is really good, but i would fill in the eye brows.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the over lapping in the hair but in the face i think you should look at the shadows in your face and use different color vaules

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah this is good and do fill the eyebrows, also try to put more of contrast with shadows.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your hair. maybe you can add some color to your eyebrows and the lips. also maybe you can add some shadows.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like the way you did the hair, i would add some shadows though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like how you did your eyes, they look really pretty but i would maybe add a neck.

    ReplyDelete
  8. the hair is really good. maybe fill in the eyebrows.

    ReplyDelete